June 6, 2009
Mr John Hemenway, the sanctioned lawyer courtesy of ranting Judge James Robertson is an excellent letter writer. An art that has been subjugated to one sentence paragraph emails. His letter to Mr Murdoch was just interesting to read. He has sent a letter to Robert Gibbs, who on May 27th straight out lied and said barry’s “BIRTH CERTIFICATE” was on the internet. First time anyone asked him about it on record. And on the presidential record it is – as is the tone in which he said it.
Mr Hemenway’s letter addresses Gibbs’ comments. It sure is nice to see a [sane] lawyer doing this. And by staying on the public eye, he keeps alive the ranting, delusional Judge James Robertson.
Mr Hemenway wants 5 questions answered:
- Acknowledge barry has spent/is spending money to block release of his personal records.
- Explain why The American People have to rely on online COLB and not long form birth certificate.
- Admit that the online COLB is not even enough to satisfy Hawaiian authorities as to establish Hawaiian ethnic identity.
- Acknowledge Sun Yat Sen was issued a Hawaiian COLB – as a way to prove the inadequacy of the COLB to prove natural born status.
- Acknowledge that both barry’s paternal GM Sarah (affidavit) and the Kenyan ambassador to the US have publicly stated on recotd that barry was born in Kenya.
He looks forward to a prompt response. What are the chances he will get any?
COLB = CERTIFICATION of Live Birth (purpose is to certify that the Certificate of Live Birth exists)
Long form birth certificate = CERTIFICATE of Live Birth
Letter from John D. Hemenway, Esq. sent to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs via certified mail concerning the Obama Birth Certificate Question
June 2, 2009
Dear Mr. Gibbs:
Attached is a copy of my recent letter to my former school colleague from Worcester College at Oxford University, Rupert Murdoch, concerning the issue of Obama’s eligibility under the Constitution’s hard clause, the requirement for “natural born” citizenship. Many people are wondering why the major media, including FOX, have largely ignored this controversy. Your reply to the question posed last week by Lester Kinsolving from World Net Daily on this subject was disingenuous.
Please answer the following five basic questions for the hundreds of thousands of petitioners asking for Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, to release his actual birth certificate, not the dubious “Certification of Live Birth,” (COLB) and for many other Americans who have increasingly begun to question whether they have been victims of fraud perpetrated by a political campaign and aided and abetted by a partisan press corps and incompetent judges:
1) Will you acknowledge that Obama has expended hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees to seal ALL records, birth, academic and his passport file, which would prove his eligibility to hold the office of President? Why would Obama pay this enormous legal bill if there is nothing to hide and his records are all genuine?
2) Will you explain why the public should accept an online COLB for a birth record, which would not be acceptable to obtain a drivers’ license in most states in America (or play little league as Rep. Bill Posey has pointed out in introducing legislation to require proof of citizenship for future Presidential contenders), instead of an actual hard copy birth certificate (with hospital name and doctors signature that are NOT on a COLB), which the President could order at any time for a filing fee of approximately $12?
3) Perhaps you meant “we put it online” in the “royal we” concept, or were you personally involved in posting the contentious online COLB? Will you acknowledge that the Certification of Live Birth (COLB) is a record of birth not even used by the State of Hawaii’s Department of Home Lands to establish Hawaiian ethnic identity – that the Department requires an actual Certificate of Live Birth, NOT the COLB? By way of background, this is the precise wording from this Hawaiian agency:
“In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL.”
Should the American public accept a lesser standard of proof for a Presidential candidate than applicants to Hawaii’s Department of Home Lands?
4) Will you acknowledge that Sun Yat Sen, a Chinese national, was issued a COLB? Sun Yat-sen, former Emperor of China,was born on 12 November 1866 in Cuiheng, China, but had a Hawaiian birth certificate and was officially a citizen of the United States. The wording on Sun Yat-sen’s Hawaiian birth certificate reveals that as an adult, he “has made application for a Certificate of Birth and that it “appears” from his affidavit and the evidence submitted by witnesses that he was born in the Hawaiian Islands.” Perhaps this prominent example shows that the COLB is flawed as a guide to “natural born” status and shows why the HI Department of Home Lands requires a Certificate of Live Birth for its vetting purposes.
5) Will you acknowledge that both Barack Obama’s paternal grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama (per affidavit by Bishop McRae/Anabaptist Churches of North America), claims he was born in Kenya, that she was present for the birth, and will you concede that the Kenyan Ambassador to the U.S, Peter Ogego, affirmed in a radio interview in November 2008 that Obama was born in Kenya and that his birthplace there is well known?
I look forward to your prompt response. The Office of the President of the United States is arguably the most important political office in the world. The position demands the trust and confidence of the American electorate. The cynical dismissal of serious inquiries to legitimate this President in the eyes of his constituency shows contempt for the public and for the Constitution. Mr. Obama can end his personal controversy immediately – and should, by releasing to the public and the media his birth records, for examination in any courts in the land and by forensic experts.
I would relish the opportunity to engage in a public debate with anyone in the Obama Administration or any designee from his legal team, on the specific points in dispute concerning the COLB v. an actual long form or “vault” birth certificate and the other questions (Obama’s travel to Pakistan in 1981 and similar disputes over his Selective Service registration) all of which have enflamed this dispute and lent credence to suspicions that Obama was, contrary to his campaign’s claims, born in Kenya and therefore, is Constitutionally ineligible to serve as President.
John D. Hemenway, Esq.
FamilySecurityMatters.org Contributor John D. Hemenway, Esq. is a World War II veteran, Naval Academy graduate and a Rhodes scholar.
You can find this online at: http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.3389/pub_detail.asp
COPYRIGHT 2009 FAMILY SECURITY MATTERS INC.